WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM
AEGIS is a dynamic and growing independent engineering company. Our vision is to be recognised and respected globally as the rail engineering consultancy of choice – a positive choice for our staff as well as our clients.
We are proud to offer employees an inspiring combination of a stimulating environment at the cutting edge of engineering in the railway arena, a supportive and encouraging working culture where work/life balance is a key element, and the opportunity to develop their skills and experience with one of the fastest growing engineering consultancies in the industry.
Engineers of the highest calibre are always required to help deliver expanded services and ridership. AEGIS is committed to supporting growth in the rail industry and in our company by increasing the breadth and depth of our specialist services.
We’re looking for engineers with excellent technical skills, a commitment to deliver first class service to our clients, and values that reflect our own – conscientiousness, respect, integrity, excellence and fun.
If you share our vision and ambitions and are interested in joining our team, please get in touch by emailing your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
If you have expertise in any of these areas, we’d like to hear from you:
- RAM and Safety Engineering (including Common Safety Methods)
- Traction and Rolling Stock Engineering
- Plant Acceptance
- On-Track Plant and Machines
- Level Crossing Risk Assessment
- Approvals and Authorisation Management
- Certification Review and Management
- Design Assurance and Standards Compliance (TSIs, NNTRs, RGS, ENs, etc.)
- Compatibility Assessment
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) and Assessment Body (AsBo)
- Software Assurance and Independent Assessment
- EMC and EE&CS Safety Case Development and Assessment
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Engineering
- Structural engineering and FEA
- ERTMS/ ETCS Approvals