The railway industry in the UK and globally has a large and acknowledged need for engineers of the highest calibre to help deliver the expansion in services and ridership that will be required over the coming years. AEGIS is committed to supporting this by increasing the breadth and depth of the specialist services that it offers and is currently expanding its team of highly skilled and experienced engineers to support the industry’s need and the company’s plans for growth.
AEGIS offers its employees an inspiring combination of a stimulating environment at the cutting edge of engineering in the railway arena, a supportive and encouraging working culture where work/life balance is a key element, a highly competitive package and the opportunity to develop their skills and experience with one of the fastest growing engineering consultancies in the industry.
An AEGIS engineer is one who combines excellent technical skills with a commitment to deliver first class service to our clients, whilst living the values and culture of the business – conscientiousness, respect, integrity, excellence and fun.
EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE WE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN:
- RAM and Safety Engineering (including Common Safety Methods)
- Traction and Rolling Stock Engineering
- Plant Acceptance
- On-Track Plant and Machines
- Level Crossing Risk Assessment
- Approvals and Authorisation Management
- Certification Review and Management
- Design Assurance and Standards Compliance (TSIs, NNTRs, RGS, ENs, etc.)
- Compatibility Assessment
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) and Assessment Body (AsBo)
- Software Assurance and Independent Assessment
- EMC and EE&CS Safety Case Development and Assessment
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Engineering
- Structural engineering and FEA
- ERTMS/ ETCS Approvals
If you share our values, and have expertise in the following areas, we would be interested to hear from you:
You could also check out our Job Opportunities on LinkedIn, from time to time we publish some opportunities there, as well.