WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM
Engineers of the highest calibre are always required to help deliver expanded services and ridership. AEGIS is committed to supporting growth in the rail industry and in our company by increasing the breadth and depth of our specialist services.
We offer the ideal combination of a stimulating environment at the cutting edge of rail engineering, a supportive and encouraging culture where work/life balance is a key element, a highly competitive package and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience with one of the industry’s fastest growing engineering consultancies.
We’re looking for engineers with excellent technical skills, a commitment to deliver first class service to our clients, and values that reflect our own – conscientiousness, respect, integrity, excellence and fun.
If you have expertise in any of these areas, we’d like to hear from you:
- RAM and Safety Engineering (including Common Safety Methods)
- Traction and Rolling Stock Engineering
- Plant Acceptance
- On-Track Plant and Machines
- Level Crossing Risk Assessment
- Approvals and Authorisation Management
- Certification Review and Management
- Design Assurance and Standards Compliance (TSIs, NNTRs, RGS, ENs, etc.)
- Compatibility Assessment
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) and Assessment Body (AsBo)
- Software Assurance and Independent Assessment
- EMC and EE&CS Safety Case Development and Assessment
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Engineering
- Structural engineering and FEA
- ERTMS/ ETCS Approvals
You can also keep an eye out for our Job Opportunities on LinkedIn